- 5.6 million jeribs (2.76 m acres) of state land identified to serve as land bank.
- 14 million USD allocated for site infrastructure development in Eltefat and Sadaat Townships.
- 6,668 plots in Kabul and 10,097 plots in Herat planned for resettlements.
- Demarcation of 2,000 plots in Kabul and 6,000 in Herat.
- 14 km road and 28 km drainage being implemented.
- 7,662 Returnees & IDPs registered in Kabul and 12,736 registered in Herat.
- Returnees and IDPs Beneficiaries Registration System (BRS) fully functional with capacity of registration of 500 households per day.
- Phase-wise public balloting & land allotments.
Donors and Key Project Stakeholders
European Union and Government of Denmark
Key Project Stakeholders:
Ministry of Urban Development and Land (MUDL), Ministry of Refugees and repatriation (MoRR), Independent Directorate of Local Governance (IDLG)/Deputy Ministry of Municipalities (DMM) as well as District Municipalities of Kabul and Herat