- Over 923,000 properties surveyed and registered in twelve municipalities.
- 15 strategic action plans completed, resultant infrastructure projects completed at municipal and district levels.
- Over USD 7 million in additional revenues have been collected from municipal services charge from 300,000 properties from various municipalities.
- Afghan Property Information System (APIS) developed as a web-based solution
- 27% increase in annual safayi revenue and 88% increase in household paying this fee.
- Property occupancy certificates, streets addressing system, establishment and upgradation of parks, pavements, roads, solar lights, drainage system, canals, sports/play areas, green landscaping and wells as community projects.
Donors and Key Project Stakeholders
European Union, USAID, and NORAD
Key Project Stakeholders:
Independent Directorate of Local Governance (IDLG)/Deputy Ministry of Municipalities (DMM), Ministry of Urban Development and Land (MUDL), as well as Kabul Municipality