- 224 community level safety and security assessments and action plans
- 1430 trainings covering 29 key topics for improving municipal governance
- Trainings, SoPs and M&E mechanism for Police -e- Mardumi (PeM) for better trust
- Advocacy on human rights, urban safety, accountability and transparency through 20 CSOs
- 278 safety and security infrastructure projects focusing women and girls
- 125 safety subprojects under CDCs including Parks, schools, concrete road & street lighting.
- 70 urban safety projects for effective crime prevention strategies.
Donors and Key Project Stakeholders
Swiss Agency for Development & Cooperation (SDC) and Kingdom of Netherlands
Key Project Stakeholders:
Ministry of Urban Development and Land (MUDL), Independent Directorate of Local Governance (IDLG)/Deputy Ministry of Municipalities (DMM), Ministry of Interior Affairs (MoIA), Ministry of Women Affairs (MoWA) as well as District Municipalities