The Fiji National Urban Profile, Lautoka City, NadiTown and Greater Suva Urban Profiles are presenting an accelerated, action-oriented assessments of urban conditions, focusing on priority needs, capacity gaps, and existing institutional responses at local and national levels.
The Secretariat of the African, Caribbean, andPacific Group of States (ACP) initiated studies funded by the European Commission, and implemented by UN-Habitat, that are based on analysis of existing data and a series of interviews with all relevant urban stakeholders.
The results outlined in Fiji National Urban Profile, Lautoka City, Nadi Town, and Greater Suva Urban Profiles, should serve to guide the development of responses for capacity building and investments in the urban sector aiming for an urban poverty reduction efforts.
- Urban Profiles: Assessing the urban conditions of cities in Solomon Islands
- Urban Profiles: Assessing the urban conditions of cities in Papua New Guinea
- Urban Profiles: Assessing the urban conditions of cities in Fiji
- Fiji Desktop Calendar
- UN-Habitat's Cities and Climate Change Initiative concluded a Pacific Partners Workshop in Suva, Fiji from 21-23 November.
- Pacific Urban Forum
- Fiji : From the activities of the Cities and Climate Change Initiative in Fiji
- 2010 Pacific Local Government Symposium: Building local government alliances: for vibrant and resilient local economies and communities in the Pacific
- Tuvalu : Funafuti Urban Dialogue, Tuvalu, 2 and 5 July 2010
- Fiji : Launching of Fiji's Rapid Urban Sector Profiling, June 2010
- Vanuatu : National Urban Dialogue 6-8 October 2009